The American Legion Dispatch [Volume 31, No. 1 (September 2020)]
American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana)
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- MyLegion overview for Post Adjutants: National staff presented a detailed report during the recent Membership Workshop on how to take advantage of resources on the free site.
- News Alert
- Commander's Message: Are you with me?
- Recruit three new members for "A Foundation for the Future" pin
- Legion Family Honor Ribbon
- National Adjutant's Message: Legionnaire's words, actions save a life: A suicidal veteran was randomly transferred to the veterans service office line. And Dave Lydon picked up.
- Six recruiting tips to bring in a new member
- Support Legion programs and charities by your vehicle donation
- Pros and cons of online Legion posts
- Membership Incentives and Awards
- Measure your post's effectiveness
- Grants available to help natural disaster victims
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Address of National Commander O.L. Bodenhamer of The American Legion at the Legion's National Armistice Day exercises at the Washington Auditorium on Armistice Night, November 11, 1929 Bodenhamer, O.L., National Commander, American Legion; American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana) (American Legion, 1929)
American Legion. National Headquarters; Dellinger, Daniel M., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2014)