The American Legion Dispatch [Volume 30, No. 11 (July 2020)]
American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana)
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Achieve 100 Percent: Seven American Legion departments met or exceeded the 100 percent membership target date of June 17. Department commanders share how.
- News Alert
- Commander's Message: Equality for all
- Recruit three new members for "A Foundation for the Future" pin
- Legion Family Honor Ribbon
- National Adjutant's Message: Legion Family upholds dedication to children and youth
- 250-page book celebrates centennial of Illinois post
- OCW donations and grants continue during pandemic
- Did you know?
- High school students pay respect to war heroes
- Membership Incentives and Awards
- Drop spare change in a piggy bank to support CWF
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Address of National Commander O.L. Bodenhamer of The American Legion at the Legion's National Armistice Day exercises at the Washington Auditorium on Armistice Night, November 11, 1929 Bodenhamer, O.L., National Commander, American Legion; American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana) (American Legion, 1929)
American Legion. National Headquarters; Dellinger, Daniel M., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2014)