The American Legion Dispatch [Volume 30, No. 6 (February 2020)]
American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana)
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- The Why to Join Now: Nearly 9,200 veterans have joined under the LEGION Act since its passage last July. Recruit more into the Legion ranks by explaining the why to join.
- News Alert
- Commander's Message: A greater impact working together
- Recruit three new members for "A Foundation for the Future" pin
- Legion Family Honor Ribbon
- National Adjutant's Message: Americanism thrives in Michigan post.
- How to organize a Buddy Check
- Father of Miss Universe Ireland is a Legionnaire
- Did you know?
- Membership Incentives and Awards
- American Legion honors Black History Month
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Address of National Commander O.L. Bodenhamer of The American Legion at the Legion's National Armistice Day exercises at the Washington Auditorium on Armistice Night, November 11, 1929 Bodenhamer, O.L., National Commander, American Legion; American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana) (American Legion, 1929)
American Legion. National Headquarters; Dellinger, Daniel M., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2014)