The American Legion Dispatch [Volume 30, No. 3 (November 2019)]
American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana)
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Changes made to Preamble and Oratorical Contest
- News Alert
- Commander's Message: My fundraising focus now and at the new year
- Recruit three new members for "A Foundation for the Future" pin
- Legion Family Honor Ribbon
- National Adjutant's Message: Extend Buddy Checks beyond twice a year
- Bookazine captures 100 years of American Legion accomplishments
- Membership tools on Legion.org
- Legion Family Play Day kits available for posts
- First male spouse joins Auxiliary unit in St. Louis
- Did you know?
- The 'why' to starting a new American Legion post
- Membership Incentives and Awards
- Legionnaire collects centennial coins for "historical value"
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Address of National Commander O.L. Bodenhamer of The American Legion at the Legion's National Armistice Day exercises at the Washington Auditorium on Armistice Night, November 11, 1929 Bodenhamer, O.L., National Commander, American Legion; American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana) (American Legion, 1929)
American Legion. National Headquarters; Dellinger, Daniel M., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2014)