The American Legion Dispatch [Volume 29, No. 11 (July 2019)]
American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana)
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Help get the LEGION Act passed: A bill expanding membership eligibility passed in the Senate; awaits House approval.
- News Alert
- Commander's Message: A service benefit worth fighting for
- Recruit and receive "Membership Excellence: Team 100" pin
- National Adjutant's Message: Follow summer American Legion youth programs in your news feed
- OCW donation supports wounded warriors
- Donations to American Legion Charities support several programs
- Did you know?
- President signs Blue Water Navy Veterans Act into law
- Membership: Post Excellence Award
- Team 100: Why I joined and renew
- Quick, direct and cost-effective access to Legionnaires
- Community engagement results in membership boost
- Family fun during national convention
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Address of National Commander O.L. Bodenhamer of The American Legion at the Legion's National Armistice Day exercises at the Washington Auditorium on Armistice Night, November 11, 1929 Bodenhamer, O.L., National Commander, American Legion; American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana) (American Legion, 1929)
American Legion. National Headquarters; Dellinger, Daniel M., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2014)