The American Legion Dispatch [Volume 29, No. 6 (February 2019)]
American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana)
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- 350 DMS members transferred by phone: The Department of Kentucky held its first statewide revitalization with a handful of Legionnaires effectively transferring members into local posts.
- News Alert
- Commander's Message: I'm calling on you to make "Buddy Checks"
- Recruit and receive "Membership Excellence: Team 100" pin
- Team 100 Legion Family Ribbon
- National Adjutant's Message: $1 million in American Legion assistance aided Coast Guard families
- MyLegion: Benefits of the membership transmittal processing feature
- Hawaii post cleans up while raising visibility
- National Legion College graduate engages new members through training
- 100th anniversary: Legion centennial Fatheads now available
- Did you know?
- Team 100: Why I joined and renew
- Membership Incentives and Awards
- Veterans and Children Foundation: Donors to receive limited edition 100th National Convention DVDs
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Address of National Commander O.L. Bodenhamer of The American Legion at the Legion's National Armistice Day exercises at the Washington Auditorium on Armistice Night, November 11, 1929 Bodenhamer, O.L., National Commander, American Legion; American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana) (American Legion, 1929)
American Legion. National Headquarters; Dellinger, Daniel M., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2014)