The American Legion Dispatch [Volume 29, No. 5 (January 2019)]
American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana)
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Parade shows Legion Family at "our best": American Legion Family float in Tournament of Roses Parade in Pasadena, Calif., highlights the organization's 100 years to millions of viewers nationwide.
- News Alert
- Commander's Message: Use your numbers to engage communities
- Recruit and receive "Membership Excellence: Team 100" pin
- Team 100 Legion Family Ribbon
- National Adjutant's Message: West Virginia post gets patriotism taught in public schools statewide
- Guidelines for honoring the Four Chaplains
- Persistence and history key to top recruiter's success
- Did you know?
- Team 100: Why I joined and renew
- Membership Incentives and Awards
- Downloadable ads promote new Team 100 membership rewards
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Address of National Commander O.L. Bodenhamer of The American Legion at the Legion's National Armistice Day exercises at the Washington Auditorium on Armistice Night, November 11, 1929 Bodenhamer, O.L., National Commander, American Legion; American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana) (American Legion, 1929)
American Legion. National Headquarters; Dellinger, Daniel M., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2014)