The American Legion Dispatch [Volume 28, No. 11 (July 2018)]
American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana)
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Membership Growth Through Community Engagement
- News Alert
- Commander's Message: American Legion's foundation of service
- Legion Family members eligible for "Family First" incentive pin
- National Adjutant's Message: American Legion members exemplify "devotion to mutual helpfulness"
- Soldier's Wish grants improve lives of America's heroes
- Did you know?
- House bill expands benefits to Blue Water Navy veterans
- Membership Incentives and Awards
- Share your family's story of American Legion leadership
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Address of National Commander O.L. Bodenhamer of The American Legion at the Legion's National Armistice Day exercises at the Washington Auditorium on Armistice Night, November 11, 1929 Bodenhamer, O.L., National Commander, American Legion; American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana) (American Legion, 1929)
Address of Edward A. Hayes, National Commander, The American Legion, at the services at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, Arlington National Cemetery, Washington, D.C., 11 a.m., November 11, 1933 Hayes, Edward, A., National Commander, American Legion; American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana) (American Legion, 1933)