The American Legion Dispatch [Volume 26, No. 11 (July 2016)]
American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana)
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Orlando Post holds benefit for shooting victims
- News Alert
- Commander's Message: A common thread: Veteran and Legionnaire
- NEF goal: $1 million
- National Adjutant's Message: Past national commander honored for changing the world
- Coming soon: American Legion Department spotlight
- Legion Membership: "A very honorable guy"
- Operation Comfort Warriors: OCW replaces Legionnaire's tent, backpack
- Did you know?
- Female veteran suicide prevention bill signed into law
- Four Pillars: Brochure highlights Legion's positions on key issues
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
National Commander's Testimony before the Senate and House Committees on Veterans' Affairs, September 10, 2013 American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Dellinger, Daniel M., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2013)
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Issues and opportunities: American Legion National Commander James E. Koutz testimony before the Senate and House committees on Veterans' Affairs American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Koutz, James E., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2012)