The American Legion Dispatch [Volume 26, No. 8 (April 2016)]
American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana)
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Nevada Legion helps children hear
- News Alert
- Commander's Message: Legion's "commitment to community service"
- Membership: National Commander Honor Ribbon
- Recruiters to be honored with "Duty, Honor, Country" pin
- National Adjutant's Message: "Boys State puts men on a track to succeed": Congressional aide Rontel Batie credits Legion program as steppingstone to political career
- Legion Riders: Register for 2016 Legacy Run
- Centennial Spotlight: Post 65 in Metuchen, N.J.
- Michigan post's victory garden feeds local veterans
- Hoosier post donates $50,000 to OCW
- Did you know?
- VA launches Airborne Hazards and Burn Pit Registry
- Membership Incentives and Awards
- Defense Mobile offers discount to Legion members
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
National Commander's Testimony before the Senate and House Committees on Veterans' Affairs, September 10, 2013 American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Dellinger, Daniel M., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2013)
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Issues and opportunities: American Legion National Commander James E. Koutz testimony before the Senate and House committees on Veterans' Affairs American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Koutz, James E., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2012)