The American Legion Dispatch [Volume 27, No. 2 (October 2016)]
American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana)
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Your donations at work for youth: Child Welfare Foundation grant recipients share how the organization's support has positively impacted their programs for military children, childhood cancer survivors.
- News Alert
- Commander's Message: Let's continue walking
- Membership: National Commander Honor Ribbon
- Recruiters to be awarded with "Carry the Legacy Forward" pin
- Commander's $1 million fundraising goal
- National Adjutant's Message: Families of deployed troops still need our help
- Departments: Earn a monetary award for membership growth
- Centennial Spotlight: World War posters at national
- Leave a legacy with The American Legion
- Did you know?
- House passes Legion-supported veterans bills
- Membership Incentives and Awards
- Automated letter invites headquarters post members to transfer
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Legislative Division; American Legion National Library and Museum (2015)
Address of National Commander O.L. Bodenhamer of The American Legion at the Legion's National Armistice Day exercises at the Washington Auditorium on Armistice Night, November 11, 1929 Bodenhamer, O.L., National Commander, American Legion; American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana) (American Legion, 1929)
American Legion. National Internal Affairs Commission; American Legion. National Trophies, Awards and Ceremonials Committee (American Legion, 2010)