The American Legion Dispatch [Volume 26, No. 5 (January 2016)]
American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana)
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- NEF, TFA ready to help disaster victims
- News Alert
- Commander's Message: New year to walk, meet NEF goal
- Membership: National Commander Honor Ribbon
- Recruiters to be honored with "Duty, Honor, Country" pin
- National Adjutant's Message: 9,000 Illinois veterans remembered by Legionnaires
- Ask a Service Officer: Role of a veterans service officer
- Post Activities: "The little post that can"
- Hoosier post delivers a Merry Christmas
- Sale of post home benefits student veterans
- Did you know?
- VA funding for FY 2016
- Membership Incentives and Awards
- Legion to help host several hiring fairs
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
National Commander's Testimony before the Senate and House Committees on Veterans' Affairs, September 10, 2013 American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Dellinger, Daniel M., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2013)
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Issues and opportunities: American Legion National Commander James E. Koutz testimony before the Senate and House committees on Veterans' Affairs American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Koutz, James E., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2012)