The American Legion Dispatch [Volume 26, No. 1 (September 2015)]
American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana)
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Duty, Honor, Country: Newly elected commander Dale Barnett urges Legionnaires to follow principles embodied in three-word motto
- News Alert
- Commander's Message: NEF goal: $1 million
- Membership: National Commander Honor Ribbon
- Recruiters to be honored with "Duty, Honor, Country" pin
- National Adjutant's Message: Riders surpass Legacy Run donation record
- Membership: "We are in this together"
- Centennial Celebration Spotlight: Post 216 in Milford, Mich.
- Support VA's suicide prevention awareness efforts
- Did you know?
- Americanism: A foundation of healing, reconnection
- Arming troops at U.S. bases
- Membership Incentives and Awards
- Department of Washington honors members of the armed forces
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
National Commander's Testimony before the Senate and House Committees on Veterans' Affairs, September 10, 2013 American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Dellinger, Daniel M., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2013)
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Issues and opportunities: American Legion National Commander James E. Koutz testimony before the Senate and House committees on Veterans' Affairs American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Koutz, James E., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2012)