The American Legion Dispatch [Volume 26, No. 1 (September 2015)]
American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana)
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Duty, Honor, Country: Newly elected commander Dale Barnett urges Legionnaires to follow principles embodied in three-word motto
- News Alert
- Commander's Message: NEF goal: $1 million
- Membership: National Commander Honor Ribbon
- Recruiters to be honored with "Duty, Honor, Country" pin
- National Adjutant's Message: Riders surpass Legacy Run donation record
- Membership: "We are in this together"
- Centennial Celebration Spotlight: Post 216 in Milford, Mich.
- Support VA's suicide prevention awareness efforts
- Did you know?
- Americanism: A foundation of healing, reconnection
- Arming troops at U.S. bases
- Membership Incentives and Awards
- Department of Washington honors members of the armed forces
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Rehbein, David K., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2009)
American Legion. National Commission on Children and Youth; American Legion. Committee on Children and Youth (American Legion, 2006)
American Legion. National Legislative Division; American Legion National Library and Museum (2015)