The American Legion Dispatch [Volume 25, No. 9 (May 2015)]
American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana)
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Legionnaires urged to Engage with Post-9/11 Veterans Groups
- News Alert
- Commander's Message: This month serves as a time for reflection
- Membership: National Commander Honor Ribbon
- Membership: Recruiters to be honored with "Stay on Course" pin
- National Adjutant's Message: The bond of service: Florida's Post 392 provides camaraderie for all ages of veterans, active-duty military
- Ask a Service Officer: Will I lose my guns, hunting license or carry permit if I receive VA mental health care?
- Centennial Celebration Spotlight: Post 223 in Shippensburg, Pa.
- Memoriam: Legion 'champion' Pete Wheeler passes away
- Centennial Celebration: Named for The American Legion
- Did you know?
- Florida youth wins Oratorical championship
- Military construction, VA funding gets preliminary approval
- Membership Incentives and Awards
- Honor and Remembrance: Doolittle Raiders give Congressional Medal to museum
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Legislative Division; American Legion National Library and Museum (2015)
Address of National Commander O.L. Bodenhamer of The American Legion at the Legion's National Armistice Day exercises at the Washington Auditorium on Armistice Night, November 11, 1929 Bodenhamer, O.L., National Commander, American Legion; American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana) (American Legion, 1929)
American Legion. National Internal Affairs Commission; American Legion. National Trophies, Awards and Ceremonials Committee (American Legion, 2010)