The American Legion Dispatch [Volume 26, No. 2 (October 2015)]
American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana)
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Oratorical Contest: Increase Post-Level Participation
- News Alert
- Commander's Message: Join me on a Walk for Veterans
- Membership: National Commander Honor Ribbon
- Recruiters to be honored with "Duty, Honor, Country" pin
- National Adjutant's Message: Legion Family sings for teen with cystic fibrosis
- $5 membership dues increase approved
- Centennial Celebration Spotlight: Post 15 in Loveland, Colo.
- Child Welfare Foundation: Beads of Courage tells a child's medical journey
- Legionnaire Awards: Recognize continuous Legion membership
- Did you know?
- Construction at Denver VA hospital to resume
- Membership Incentives and Awards
- Show your military support with the Buzz Cut Challenge
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Rehbein, David K., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2009)
American Legion. National Commission on Children and Youth; American Legion. Committee on Children and Youth (American Legion, 2006)
American Legion. National Legislative Division; American Legion National Library and Museum (2015)