The American Legion [Volume 175, No. 3 (September 2013)]
American Legion. National Headquarters
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- The Siege of Khe Sanh: American victory in a rare assault by enemy forces ultimately wrote the closing act of U.S. involvement in Vietnam by John Prados
- Quiet Crisis: Fast becoming the biggest mental health issue among military personnel and veterans, suicide is confronted by families, VA and the Legion by Ken Olsen
- Unstoppable: An Iraq war veteran who lost both legs in an explosion, "Feet" Jensen finds his place among the Legion Riders by Eldon Lindsay
- Dud Dynasty: The Kims' rule can't last forever. The trick will be avoiding a humanitarian disaster or Korean War II by Alan W. Dowd
- Why They Fought: U.S. veterans visiting South Korea today can see the high-tech fruits of their sacrifices by Ben Barber
- Hot Dogs and Higgins Boats: Two icons of New Orleans culture come together in unexpected ways by Jeff Stoffer
- Regular features include: Vet Voice, Commander's Message, I Am The American Legion, Big Issues, Living Well, Veterans Update, Rapid Fire, Comrades, Parting Shots
- Cover: Isaac Jensen sits on his Can-Am Spyder trike configured with hand controls. Photo by Eldon Lindsay.
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Legislative Division; American Legion National Library and Museum (2015)
Address of National Commander O.L. Bodenhamer of The American Legion at the Legion's National Armistice Day exercises at the Washington Auditorium on Armistice Night, November 11, 1929 Bodenhamer, O.L., National Commander, American Legion; American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana) (American Legion, 1929)
American Legion. National Internal Affairs Commission; American Legion. National Trophies, Awards and Ceremonials Committee (American Legion, 2010)