The American Legion [Volume 175, No. 3 (September 2013)]
American Legion. National Headquarters
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- The Siege of Khe Sanh: American victory in a rare assault by enemy forces ultimately wrote the closing act of U.S. involvement in Vietnam by John Prados
- Quiet Crisis: Fast becoming the biggest mental health issue among military personnel and veterans, suicide is confronted by families, VA and the Legion by Ken Olsen
- Unstoppable: An Iraq war veteran who lost both legs in an explosion, "Feet" Jensen finds his place among the Legion Riders by Eldon Lindsay
- Dud Dynasty: The Kims' rule can't last forever. The trick will be avoiding a humanitarian disaster or Korean War II by Alan W. Dowd
- Why They Fought: U.S. veterans visiting South Korea today can see the high-tech fruits of their sacrifices by Ben Barber
- Hot Dogs and Higgins Boats: Two icons of New Orleans culture come together in unexpected ways by Jeff Stoffer
- Regular features include: Vet Voice, Commander's Message, I Am The American Legion, Big Issues, Living Well, Veterans Update, Rapid Fire, Comrades, Parting Shots
- Cover: Isaac Jensen sits on his Can-Am Spyder trike configured with hand controls. Photo by Eldon Lindsay.
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Rehbein, David K., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2009)
American Legion. National Commission on Children and Youth; American Legion. Committee on Children and Youth (American Legion, 2006)
American Legion. National Legislative Division; American Legion National Library and Museum (2015)