The American Legion [Volume 174, No. 4 (April 2013)]
American Legion. National Headquarters
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Russian Rollback: The appearance of prosperity can't mask Vladimir Putin's tight grip on his country - and its people's deep distrust of the United States by John Stone
- The Air War in Vietnam: Built for jet-powered nuclear retaliation, Air Force and Navy aviation underwent an extreme makeover and emerged far better equipped to fight from the skies by Ken Olsen
- The Lonely Path: Try as our presidents might, there's no such thing as a "Goldilocks" foreign policy in a post-Cold War world by Alan W. Dowd
- The Vietnam War in Nelson DeMille: The best-selling author and American Legion member reflects on the combat experience that led him to a life of writing by Jeff Stoffer
- Regular features include: Vet Voice, Commander's Message, I Am The American Legion, Big Issues, Living Well, Veterans Update, Rapid Fire, Comrades, Parting Shots
- Cover photo by Amy C. Elliott.
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
National Commander's Testimony before the Senate and House Committees on Veterans' Affairs, September 10, 2013 American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Dellinger, Daniel M., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2013)
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Issues and opportunities: American Legion National Commander James E. Koutz testimony before the Senate and House committees on Veterans' Affairs American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Koutz, James E., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2012)