The American Legion [Volume 144, No. 3 (March 1998)]
American Legion. National Headquarters
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Leading A Glorious Charge: National Commander Jordan sounds the bugle for the Show Your Colors, America! Campaign
- When Doughboys Dreams Dawned: The vision lives on, and so does one Legion founder
- Close To Home: There are reasons why assisted living is the fastest growing form of elder-care by Julie A. Rhoad
- An American Institution (interview): The Smithsonian Secretary talks about the Enola Gay controversy and other projects
- Blue-Cap Highway, Part 1: A road less traveled than some boasts as many fine folks as any by Layne Cameron
- The High Price Of Rip-Offs: In the case of Medicare, figure $63 million. . .a day
- Big Issues: Should Veterans' Voting Laws Be Revised?
- On Duty
- Washington Watch
- Legion News
- Parting Shots
- Cover: Show Your Colors, America! Logo by Roger Huyssen.
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
National Commander's Testimony before the Senate and House Committees on Veterans' Affairs, September 10, 2013 American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Dellinger, Daniel M., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2013)
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Issues and opportunities: American Legion National Commander James E. Koutz testimony before the Senate and House committees on Veterans' Affairs American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Koutz, James E., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2012)