The American Legion [Volume 144, No. 3 (March 1998)]
American Legion. National Headquarters
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Leading A Glorious Charge: National Commander Jordan sounds the bugle for the Show Your Colors, America! Campaign
- When Doughboys Dreams Dawned: The vision lives on, and so does one Legion founder
- Close To Home: There are reasons why assisted living is the fastest growing form of elder-care by Julie A. Rhoad
- An American Institution (interview): The Smithsonian Secretary talks about the Enola Gay controversy and other projects
- Blue-Cap Highway, Part 1: A road less traveled than some boasts as many fine folks as any by Layne Cameron
- The High Price Of Rip-Offs: In the case of Medicare, figure $63 million. . .a day
- Big Issues: Should Veterans' Voting Laws Be Revised?
- On Duty
- Washington Watch
- Legion News
- Parting Shots
- Cover: Show Your Colors, America! Logo by Roger Huyssen.
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
Address of National Commander O.L. Bodenhamer of The American Legion at the Legion's National Armistice Day exercises at the Washington Auditorium on Armistice Night, November 11, 1929 Bodenhamer, O.L., National Commander, American Legion; American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana) (American Legion, 1929)
American Legion. National Internal Affairs Commission; American Legion. National Trophies, Awards and Ceremonials Committee (American Legion, 2010)
American Legion. National Headquarters; Koutz, James E., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2013)