The American Legion [Volume 150, No. 5 (May 2001)]
American Legion. National Headquarters
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- No Ordinary Election: A lesson in democracy and military vote-counting rises from the ruins of the 2000 election by Alan Dowd
- Dangerous Crossroads: Iranian reform movement escalates hatred of America by weapon-hungry hard liners by Ben Barber
- Vietnam: Spinning The Legacy: Today's popular mythology about Vietnam is wrongly advanced by those who would not fight by Fred Peck
- Walls Of War: Priceless, provocative and publicly owned -that's the art collection inside the Pentagon by Jeff Stoffer
- Perilous Parallels: Downsized and overdeployed, today's U. S. military sees Pearl Harbor in the mirror by Frank Gaffney Jr.
- Courage In The Night At Nam Dong: Service and faith run in the veins of Vietnam Medal of Honor hero Roger Donlon by Dan Allsup
- Rep. Chris Smith: Unabashed Veterans Advocate (interview): House Veterans Affairs Committee Chairman stands ready to fight for those who served
- Ballooning For POWs: Organization travels the world, elevating public awareness for POWs and MIAs by Layne Cameron
- Big Issues: Do you support the nuclear test ban treaty?
- Commander's Message
- Washington Watch
- Veterans Update
- Legion News
- Parting Shots
- Cover: Holding the light of sunset are the chiseled memories of those who gave their lives in the Vietnam War. How accurately are we teaching our children the meaning behind the memorial? See Page 22. Stock Market photo
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
National Commander's Testimony before the Senate and House Committees on Veterans' Affairs, September 10, 2013 American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Dellinger, Daniel M., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2013)
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Issues and opportunities: American Legion National Commander James E. Koutz testimony before the Senate and House committees on Veterans' Affairs American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Koutz, James E., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2012)