The American Legion [Volume 149, No. 5 (November 2000)]
American Legion. National Headquarters
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Convention Honors Younger Versions Of Us: Legionnaires rally in Wisconsin to celebrate the past and set goals for the future by Tim Shearer
- Legion On Parade: More than 6,000 participants hit the streets of Milwaukee for the National Convention Parade by Tim Shearer
- Spotlights: Visits by George W. Bush and Miss America make it a convention to remember
- Roster For A New Legion Year: The Legion's top leadership has it all - talent, experience and a desire to serve
- 82nd National Convention Adopts 165 Resolutions: The American Legion's list of priorities charts the course for the coming year
- The Men Who Would Become President: Candidates speak their minds on key election-year issues
- Rolling To Life: Disabled veterans emerge from the Wheelchair Games with changed attitudes by Dan Allsup
- Ghosts Of The Past America's policy of appeasement fosters a climate conducive to another widespread war by Frank J. Gaffney Jr.
- Showdown In River City: The Hoots and the Chiefs battle for No. 1 in The American Legion World Series by Dan Allsup
- Commander's Message
- Washington Watch
- Legion News
- Parting Shots
- Cover: Retired Special Forces veteran Michael Stern throws the discus during field events July 7 at the 20th National Veterans Wheelchair Games in San Antonio. Photo by Fernando Serna. Digital alterations by Holly K. Soria.
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Legislative Division; American Legion National Library and Museum (2015)
Address of National Commander O.L. Bodenhamer of The American Legion at the Legion's National Armistice Day exercises at the Washington Auditorium on Armistice Night, November 11, 1929 Bodenhamer, O.L., National Commander, American Legion; American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana) (American Legion, 1929)
American Legion. National Internal Affairs Commission; American Legion. National Trophies, Awards and Ceremonials Committee (American Legion, 2010)