The American Legion [Volume 148, No. 4 (April 2000)]
American Legion. National Headquarters
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- David The Goliath: David Robinson stands tall as a role model and patriot. Interview by Layne Cameron
- Remembering The Forgotten War: After 50 years, Korean War veterans visit the country they tried to - but could not - forget by Daniel Allsup
- South Korea Welcomes American Veterans: ROK officials invite Korean War veterans back to witness how the country has changed by Daniel Allsup
- The Greedy Hand: "Painless withholding" is snatching up more than its fair share of taxpayers money by Amity Shlaes
- Vietnam: We Could Have Won. We Should Have Won: Bad press and worse politics took their toll on American morale during the war. by Jim Bohannon
- Defying The Odds At An LOC: Outgunned 25 to 1, American and Vietnamese soldiers prevailed by Phillip C. Clarke
- Big Issues: Should China be in the World Trade Organization?
- Commander's Message
- On Duty
- Washington Watch
- Veterans Update
- Department Commanders
- Legion News
- Parting Shots
- Cover: David "The Admiral" Robinson scores big in life just as he does on the court. Photo courtesy of NBA.
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Rehbein, David K., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2009)
American Legion. National Commission on Children and Youth; American Legion. Committee on Children and Youth (American Legion, 2006)
American Legion. National Legislative Division; American Legion National Library and Museum (2015)