The American Legion [Volume 146, No. 4 (April 1999)]
American Legion. National Headquarters
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Space: The Next Steps: Is the International Space Station worth the price? by James Oberg
- MIR Vet Recalls "Bachelor Pad" (interview): Military service helped astronaut prepare for space
- No More Task Force Smiths: Declining defense budget takes toll on force readiness by Harry G. Summers Jr.
- Anaheim: Ways And Means: City prepares for Legion convention with discounted fares
- Yankee Quipper: Baseball great Yogi Berra gives credit to American Legion baseball By Terry Coffey
- Bogus Burgers & Ugly Horses: Some laws are good for a laugh by Richard Powell
- Breaking The Mold: Michigan Department uses teamwork in formula for success by Terry Coffey
- Big Issues: Should the United States fund the International Space Station?
- On Duty
- Commander's Message
- Washington Watch
- Veterans Update
- Legion News
- Parting Shots
- Cover: A space shuttle blasts off on yet another mission. (NASA photo)
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Rehbein, David K., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2009)
American Legion. National Commission on Children and Youth; American Legion. Committee on Children and Youth (American Legion, 2006)
American Legion. National Legislative Division; American Legion National Library and Museum (2015)