The American Legion [Volume 146, No. 4 (April 1999)]
American Legion. National Headquarters
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Space: The Next Steps: Is the International Space Station worth the price? by James Oberg
- MIR Vet Recalls "Bachelor Pad" (interview): Military service helped astronaut prepare for space
- No More Task Force Smiths: Declining defense budget takes toll on force readiness by Harry G. Summers Jr.
- Anaheim: Ways And Means: City prepares for Legion convention with discounted fares
- Yankee Quipper: Baseball great Yogi Berra gives credit to American Legion baseball By Terry Coffey
- Bogus Burgers & Ugly Horses: Some laws are good for a laugh by Richard Powell
- Breaking The Mold: Michigan Department uses teamwork in formula for success by Terry Coffey
- Big Issues: Should the United States fund the International Space Station?
- On Duty
- Commander's Message
- Washington Watch
- Veterans Update
- Legion News
- Parting Shots
- Cover: A space shuttle blasts off on yet another mission. (NASA photo)
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
National Commander's Testimony before the Senate and House Committees on Veterans' Affairs, September 10, 2013 American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Dellinger, Daniel M., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2013)
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Issues and opportunities: American Legion National Commander James E. Koutz testimony before the Senate and House committees on Veterans' Affairs American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Koutz, James E., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2012)