The American Legion [Volume 146, No. 2 (February 1999)]
American Legion. National Headquarters
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Knee Replacement Surgery: Alloys can allay those crippling pains By Julie Rhoad
- Debate Swings In Favor Of Flag Protection: A Harvard law professor explains the turning of the tide by Richard Parker
- A No-Huddle Defense: The world's most successful alliance is having focus problems by Col. Harry G. Summers Jr.
- Stars And Stripes Forever: GI journalism has a long tradition of reporting from the front by David Penticuff
- Still Flying After All These Years: In the Confederate Air Force, history slips the surly bonds of earth by Layne Cameron
- Big Chill At The VA (interview): The balanced-budget agreement threatens to freeze veterans out
- California Dreamin: This year the Legion convenes in Anaheim by Layne Cameron
- Big Issues: Should NATO Membership Be Expanded?
- Commander's Message
- Washington Watch
- Veterans Update
- Legion News
- Parting Shots
- Cover: In the Confederate Air Force (John E. Simon photo)
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Legislative Division; American Legion National Library and Museum (2015)
Address of National Commander O.L. Bodenhamer of The American Legion at the Legion's National Armistice Day exercises at the Washington Auditorium on Armistice Night, November 11, 1929 Bodenhamer, O.L., National Commander, American Legion; American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana) (American Legion, 1929)
American Legion. National Internal Affairs Commission; American Legion. National Trophies, Awards and Ceremonials Committee (American Legion, 2010)