The American Legion [Volume 146, No. 2 (February 1999)]
American Legion. National Headquarters
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Knee Replacement Surgery: Alloys can allay those crippling pains By Julie Rhoad
- Debate Swings In Favor Of Flag Protection: A Harvard law professor explains the turning of the tide by Richard Parker
- A No-Huddle Defense: The world's most successful alliance is having focus problems by Col. Harry G. Summers Jr.
- Stars And Stripes Forever: GI journalism has a long tradition of reporting from the front by David Penticuff
- Still Flying After All These Years: In the Confederate Air Force, history slips the surly bonds of earth by Layne Cameron
- Big Chill At The VA (interview): The balanced-budget agreement threatens to freeze veterans out
- California Dreamin: This year the Legion convenes in Anaheim by Layne Cameron
- Big Issues: Should NATO Membership Be Expanded?
- Commander's Message
- Washington Watch
- Veterans Update
- Legion News
- Parting Shots
- Cover: In the Confederate Air Force (John E. Simon photo)
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
National Commander's Testimony before the Senate and House Committees on Veterans' Affairs, September 10, 2013 American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Dellinger, Daniel M., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2013)
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Issues and opportunities: American Legion National Commander James E. Koutz testimony before the Senate and House committees on Veterans' Affairs American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Koutz, James E., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2012)