The American Legion [Volume 146, No. 2 (February 1999)]
American Legion. National Headquarters
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Knee Replacement Surgery: Alloys can allay those crippling pains By Julie Rhoad
- Debate Swings In Favor Of Flag Protection: A Harvard law professor explains the turning of the tide by Richard Parker
- A No-Huddle Defense: The world's most successful alliance is having focus problems by Col. Harry G. Summers Jr.
- Stars And Stripes Forever: GI journalism has a long tradition of reporting from the front by David Penticuff
- Still Flying After All These Years: In the Confederate Air Force, history slips the surly bonds of earth by Layne Cameron
- Big Chill At The VA (interview): The balanced-budget agreement threatens to freeze veterans out
- California Dreamin: This year the Legion convenes in Anaheim by Layne Cameron
- Big Issues: Should NATO Membership Be Expanded?
- Commander's Message
- Washington Watch
- Veterans Update
- Legion News
- Parting Shots
- Cover: In the Confederate Air Force (John E. Simon photo)
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Rehbein, David K., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2009)
American Legion. National Commission on Children and Youth; American Legion. Committee on Children and Youth (American Legion, 2006)
American Legion. National Legislative Division; American Legion National Library and Museum (2015)