The American Legion [Volume 145, No. 5 (November 1998)]
American Legion. National Headquarters
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- That Perfect Season: Legion Baseball gets a great World Series, and a record batting average by David Boyd
- Just Ordinary Boys: Their shared moment was the stuff of history by John Perry
- The Good Sergeant: How a hero put his name and life to work for his community
- A Free Rifle And Boat Ride: Four Doughboys recall their days in the "Great War" by David Penticuff
- Holding Court: Basketball legend John Wooden talks about the game by Layne Cameron
- The Unfinished Business Of World War II: Americans hope to break ground for a Capital Mall memorial on Veterans Day 2000
- So Gallantly Streaming: Legionnaires commit to another year in service to God and Country. Resolutions: For the good of the nation, The American Legion resolves. . .
- In The Spotlight: While the good times rolled, a lot got done
- Meet Your Legion Leaders: Meet those who will have top leadership roles for 1998-99
- Big Issues: Should Public Schools Be English Only?
- Commander's Message
- Washington Watch
- Veterans Update
- Parting Shots
- Cover: Desert Storm/painting by Mike Hagel.
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Rehbein, David K., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2009)
American Legion. National Commission on Children and Youth; American Legion. Committee on Children and Youth (American Legion, 2006)
American Legion. National Legislative Division; American Legion National Library and Museum (2015)