The American Legion [Volume 145, No. 5 (November 1998)]
American Legion. National Headquarters
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- That Perfect Season: Legion Baseball gets a great World Series, and a record batting average by David Boyd
- Just Ordinary Boys: Their shared moment was the stuff of history by John Perry
- The Good Sergeant: How a hero put his name and life to work for his community
- A Free Rifle And Boat Ride: Four Doughboys recall their days in the "Great War" by David Penticuff
- Holding Court: Basketball legend John Wooden talks about the game by Layne Cameron
- The Unfinished Business Of World War II: Americans hope to break ground for a Capital Mall memorial on Veterans Day 2000
- So Gallantly Streaming: Legionnaires commit to another year in service to God and Country. Resolutions: For the good of the nation, The American Legion resolves. . .
- In The Spotlight: While the good times rolled, a lot got done
- Meet Your Legion Leaders: Meet those who will have top leadership roles for 1998-99
- Big Issues: Should Public Schools Be English Only?
- Commander's Message
- Washington Watch
- Veterans Update
- Parting Shots
- Cover: Desert Storm/painting by Mike Hagel.
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
National Commander's Testimony before the Senate and House Committees on Veterans' Affairs, September 10, 2013 American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Dellinger, Daniel M., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2013)
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Issues and opportunities: American Legion National Commander James E. Koutz testimony before the Senate and House committees on Veterans' Affairs American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Koutz, James E., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2012)