The American Legion [Volume 143, No. 2 (August 1997)]
American Legion. National Headquarters
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- It's A Grand New Flag Amendment: The flag amendment sails through the House of Representatives by Joe Stuteville
- Flag Support, Flood Relief Surge: NEC members boost amendment effort, National Emergency Fund by Julie A. Rhoad
- Flying High At 50: America's blue and silver service goes golden by Trent D. McNeeley
- On Duty With The Guard interview: Lt. Gen. Edward Baca assesses citizen-soldiering
- Talking Their Way To The Top: Oratorical contestants get the last word in Indianapolis by Layne Cameron
- Follow The "Three Vs" Increasing membership hinges on creative approaches at your Post by National Commander Joseph J. Frank
- What's In It For You: In addition to family values, there are also values for the family
- Opening Our Ranks: Seek and ye shall find. . . . new members
- Blue Cap Campuses: Two states help members master leadership, lore and legalities.
- Big Issues: Should the Military Return to Gender-Segregated Basic Training?
- Washington Watch
- Veterans Update
- Legion News
- On Duty
- Parting Shots
- Cover: They fight for the sky by Staff Sgt. Steve Doyle, USAF
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Rehbein, David K., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2009)
American Legion. National Commission on Children and Youth; American Legion. Committee on Children and Youth (American Legion, 2006)
American Legion. National Legislative Division; American Legion National Library and Museum (2015)