The American Legion [Volume 143, No. 2 (August 1997)]
American Legion. National Headquarters
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- It's A Grand New Flag Amendment: The flag amendment sails through the House of Representatives by Joe Stuteville
- Flag Support, Flood Relief Surge: NEC members boost amendment effort, National Emergency Fund by Julie A. Rhoad
- Flying High At 50: America's blue and silver service goes golden by Trent D. McNeeley
- On Duty With The Guard interview: Lt. Gen. Edward Baca assesses citizen-soldiering
- Talking Their Way To The Top: Oratorical contestants get the last word in Indianapolis by Layne Cameron
- Follow The "Three Vs" Increasing membership hinges on creative approaches at your Post by National Commander Joseph J. Frank
- What's In It For You: In addition to family values, there are also values for the family
- Opening Our Ranks: Seek and ye shall find. . . . new members
- Blue Cap Campuses: Two states help members master leadership, lore and legalities.
- Big Issues: Should the Military Return to Gender-Segregated Basic Training?
- Washington Watch
- Veterans Update
- Legion News
- On Duty
- Parting Shots
- Cover: They fight for the sky by Staff Sgt. Steve Doyle, USAF
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
National Commander's Testimony before the Senate and House Committees on Veterans' Affairs, September 10, 2013 American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Dellinger, Daniel M., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2013)
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Issues and opportunities: American Legion National Commander James E. Koutz testimony before the Senate and House committees on Veterans' Affairs American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Koutz, James E., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2012)