The American Legion [Volume 127, No. 1 (July 1989)]
American Legion. National Headquarters
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Cover by David Taylor
- Why Publish a Handbook of Veterans Affairs and Benefits?: "It Is Essential That Veterans Be Fully Informed About the Issues That Affect Them," Says Nat'l Comdr. H F "Sparky" Gierke
- The Aging Veteran: Who Will Care for 9 Million Aged Veterans 10 Years from Now?
- State Veterans Homes: A Safe Haven for Aging Veterans
- VA Volunteer Service: How to Turn Spare Time into a Blessing for Others
- The Department of Veteran Affairs: What to Expect from the Newest Cabinet Department
- VA Regional Offices: Here's Where to Start When You Need Information About Claims or Benefits
- Assault Against the VA Medical System: Years of Under Funding and Fiscal Neglect Have Taken Their Toll
- VA Budgeting: A Complex Process: The Fight for a Slice of a Budget Pie That Isn't Big Enough
- How to Claim Your VA Benefits: Getting What You Have Earned, Step by Step
- The American Legion Serves You: The American's Legion's Commitment to Veterans and Their Families Shows Through in Every Program and Service
- Department Service Officers: Legion Experts Who Stand Ready to Help
- The Agent Orange Program: A Plan to Help Vietnam Veterans and Their Families
- New Laws Affecting Veterans: The 100th Congress Will Be Remembered as "the Veterans Congress"
- Big Issues: Should the U.S. Reduce Troop Strength in Europe?
- Veterans Alert
- Veterans Update
- Parting Shots
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Rehbein, David K., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2009)
American Legion. National Commission on Children and Youth; American Legion. Committee on Children and Youth (American Legion, 2006)
American Legion. National Legislative Division; American Legion National Library and Museum (2015)