The American Legion [Volume 124, No. 4 (April 1988)]
American Legion. National Headquarters
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Cover: World Partners for Peace? by Chick Harrity, U.S. News and World Report, and the Department of Defense
- The Free-Enterprise Patriot: Part 2: Andrew Is Eager to Cooperate, but What's a Prototype? by John Rickey
- Vets a Drag on the Budget?: You Can't Repay a Blood Dept with Money by Charley Reese
- The INF Treaty: Peace in Our Time?: Is It a Step Toward Peace, or the First Step to Denuclearize Europe? by Richard Perle
- The Thorny Problem of Verification: Why Enter into New Treaties When the Soviets Are Violating Existing Ones?
- Why INF Is Good for NATO: Western Security Is Enhanced When All Work Together to Meet a Common Threat by Lt. Gen. Colin Powell
- Why Defense Costs So Much: "By 2025, We'll Be Able to Afford Exactly One Bomber. But It'll Be a Very Good Bomber . . ." by Steve Salerno
- "30 Seconds Over Tokyo": Doolittle's Raid Stripped Japan of Its Claim to Invincibility by Phil Nelson
- Video Flea Markets: America's New Rage: TV Brings Bargains to Your Living Room by Phyllis Zauner
- Snuffing Out Yesterday's Killers: Only Yesterday, Infectious Diseases Were the Nation's Leading Cause of Death by Jay Stuller
- A Stronger Voice for Veterans: VA Cabinet Status Will Give Veterans the Political Clout They Deserve by Harry N Walters
- Child Welfare Foundation: Foundation with a Future: A Message Worth Repeating: "We Need 1 Million Dollars to Keep on Helping Our Kids"
- Big Issues: Should Congress Ratify the INF Treat without Amendments?
- Commander's Message
- Dateline Washington
- Veterans Update
- Legion News Briefs
- Veterans Alert
- Parting Shots
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Rehbein, David K., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2009)
American Legion. National Commission on Children and Youth; American Legion. Committee on Children and Youth (American Legion, 2006)
American Legion. National Legislative Division; American Legion National Library and Museum (2015)