The American Legion [Volume 114, No. 5 (May 1983)]
American Legion. National Headquarters
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Cowboys: An American Legend: Their Legend Is Part Myth, Part Reality. There Aren't as Many of Them These Days, but the American Cowboy Rides on -Alive, Well, and at Peace with Himself on the Range by Phyllis Zauner
- None for the Road: Outrage About Alcohol-Related Auto Accidents Is spearheading Passage of Strict New State and Federal Laws Designed to Curb What Some Call Highway Mayhem and Others Say Is Nothing Less Than a "Socially Accepted form of Murder" by Lester David
- Absolutely the Toughest World War II Quiz: "Breweries and the Weather Bureau" Is the Answer. Now What's the Question?
- Stopping the Invisible Invader: Follow This Practical Advice and You May Not Have to Choose Between Your Possessions and Your Life by James P Johnson
- Seattle: A Jewel of a City: America's Own "Emerald City" Is a Place of Myths and Mountains, Serendipity and Seashore -and the 65th National Convention of the American Legion by Bruce E. Penny
- The Human Side of Ike: Our Nation's 34th President Wielded the Power of Soldier and Statesman Throughout His Life, but He Always Retained the Sincerity, Naturalness and Warmth of a Homespun Kansas Boy by Douglas Greene
- Commander's Message: A Lesson of Vietnam
- Letters: Our Readers Comments
- Big Issues: Should the Powers of the Federal Courts Be Limited?
- News to Use: Helpful Hints for Consumers
- Dateline Washington: Issues and Opinions from the Capital
- Books: Interesting New Titles
- Veterans" Update: Decisions that Affect You
- News for Legionnaires: Your Organization at Work
- Parting Shots: To Leave You Laughing
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Rehbein, David K., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2009)
American Legion. National Commission on Children and Youth; American Legion. Committee on Children and Youth (American Legion, 2006)
American Legion. National Legislative Division; American Legion National Library and Museum (2015)