The American Legion [Volume 114, No. 5 (May 1983)]
American Legion. National Headquarters
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Cowboys: An American Legend: Their Legend Is Part Myth, Part Reality. There Aren't as Many of Them These Days, but the American Cowboy Rides on -Alive, Well, and at Peace with Himself on the Range by Phyllis Zauner
- None for the Road: Outrage About Alcohol-Related Auto Accidents Is spearheading Passage of Strict New State and Federal Laws Designed to Curb What Some Call Highway Mayhem and Others Say Is Nothing Less Than a "Socially Accepted form of Murder" by Lester David
- Absolutely the Toughest World War II Quiz: "Breweries and the Weather Bureau" Is the Answer. Now What's the Question?
- Stopping the Invisible Invader: Follow This Practical Advice and You May Not Have to Choose Between Your Possessions and Your Life by James P Johnson
- Seattle: A Jewel of a City: America's Own "Emerald City" Is a Place of Myths and Mountains, Serendipity and Seashore -and the 65th National Convention of the American Legion by Bruce E. Penny
- The Human Side of Ike: Our Nation's 34th President Wielded the Power of Soldier and Statesman Throughout His Life, but He Always Retained the Sincerity, Naturalness and Warmth of a Homespun Kansas Boy by Douglas Greene
- Commander's Message: A Lesson of Vietnam
- Letters: Our Readers Comments
- Big Issues: Should the Powers of the Federal Courts Be Limited?
- News to Use: Helpful Hints for Consumers
- Dateline Washington: Issues and Opinions from the Capital
- Books: Interesting New Titles
- Veterans" Update: Decisions that Affect You
- News for Legionnaires: Your Organization at Work
- Parting Shots: To Leave You Laughing
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
National Commander's Testimony before the Senate and House Committees on Veterans' Affairs, September 10, 2013 American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Dellinger, Daniel M., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2013)
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Issues and opportunities: American Legion National Commander James E. Koutz testimony before the Senate and House committees on Veterans' Affairs American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Koutz, James E., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2012)