The American Legion [Volume 122, No. 4 (April 1987)]
American Legion. National Headquarters
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Cover: U.S. Merchant Ships: A Vanishing Asset by Martin Rogers, Stock Boston
- Overcoming Dental Phobia: Technology Is Taking the Worry Out of Dental Visits by D J Moore
- America's Merchant Marine: Stormy Seas Ahead: Our Flag Ships Are Rapidly Disappearing from World Trade Routes. Why?
- When Innocents Die: Every Child Has a Right to Grow Up without Fear by John Walsh
- The Middle East: Why We Can't Afford to Lose: Loss of Precious Oil and Vital Sea Lanes Could Force Hard Choices by Vernon Pizer
- Fishing the Kona Coast: Where Marlin Meets Man in Classic High-Seas Confrontations by Joseph Stocker
- The Excesses of Big Government: Too Many Agencies and too Many People Are Telling Us what to Do by Doug Bandow
- Teaching Values in the Nation's Classrooms: We're Confusing Our Children About What's Right and What's Wrong by Gary Bauer
- Textbook Wars: A Clash of Two Worlds: Who Should Determine Which Textbooks Schools May Use? by Oliver Starr Jr
- Rebuilding Young Lives: A Second Chance for Runaways and Victims of Abuse and Neglect
- Safeguarding Post Assets: If Your Post Gets Sued, Do You Have to Pay, Too?
- Big Issues: Can the Nation Afford Long-Term Health-Care Coverage?
- Commander's Message
- Dateline Washington
- Veterans Update
- Legion News Briefs
- Veterans Alert
- Veterans Adviser
- Parting Shots
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Rehbein, David K., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2009)
American Legion. National Commission on Children and Youth; American Legion. Committee on Children and Youth (American Legion, 2006)
American Legion. National Legislative Division; American Legion National Library and Museum (2015)