The American Legion [Volume 122, No. 4 (April 1987)]
American Legion. National Headquarters
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Cover: U.S. Merchant Ships: A Vanishing Asset by Martin Rogers, Stock Boston
- Overcoming Dental Phobia: Technology Is Taking the Worry Out of Dental Visits by D J Moore
- America's Merchant Marine: Stormy Seas Ahead: Our Flag Ships Are Rapidly Disappearing from World Trade Routes. Why?
- When Innocents Die: Every Child Has a Right to Grow Up without Fear by John Walsh
- The Middle East: Why We Can't Afford to Lose: Loss of Precious Oil and Vital Sea Lanes Could Force Hard Choices by Vernon Pizer
- Fishing the Kona Coast: Where Marlin Meets Man in Classic High-Seas Confrontations by Joseph Stocker
- The Excesses of Big Government: Too Many Agencies and too Many People Are Telling Us what to Do by Doug Bandow
- Teaching Values in the Nation's Classrooms: We're Confusing Our Children About What's Right and What's Wrong by Gary Bauer
- Textbook Wars: A Clash of Two Worlds: Who Should Determine Which Textbooks Schools May Use? by Oliver Starr Jr
- Rebuilding Young Lives: A Second Chance for Runaways and Victims of Abuse and Neglect
- Safeguarding Post Assets: If Your Post Gets Sued, Do You Have to Pay, Too?
- Big Issues: Can the Nation Afford Long-Term Health-Care Coverage?
- Commander's Message
- Dateline Washington
- Veterans Update
- Legion News Briefs
- Veterans Alert
- Veterans Adviser
- Parting Shots
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
National Commander's Testimony before the Senate and House Committees on Veterans' Affairs, September 10, 2013 American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Dellinger, Daniel M., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2013)
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Issues and opportunities: American Legion National Commander James E. Koutz testimony before the Senate and House committees on Veterans' Affairs American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Koutz, James E., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2012)