The American Legion [Volume 133, No. 5 (November 1992)]
American Legion. National Headquarters
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Newbury Park Hits It Big: California team wins Legion World Series by Anthony Miller
- Beyond The Wall: To continue the healing, the Vietnam Memorial's 10th anniversary will feature special events
- Military Symbols In Peacetime: Precision air shows and monuments honor the nation's veterans by Miles Z. Epstein
- The Power Of The Press: Is it good for the country when Washington power brokers and the press play up to each other?
- Will Trains Ever Fly? Europe and Japan make high-speed rail easy. Here's why America still is stuck in traffic by Steve Salerno
- Trinkets And Treasures: Today's pack rats, tomorrow's wise investors by Henry J. Pratt
- Report From Chicago: Presidential candidates addressed the convention, and Legionnaires came to the aid of hurricane victims
- New National Officers
- Big Issues: Should Congress stop funding the National Endowment For The Arts?
- Commander's Message
- Washington Watch
- Your American Legion
- Veterans Update
- Parting Shots
- Cover: As fewer Americans see military service, the meaning of Veterans Day may very well be preserved by such symbols as the Navy's Blue Angels. Photo by the Blue Angels.
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
National Commander's Testimony before the Senate and House Committees on Veterans' Affairs, September 10, 2013 American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Dellinger, Daniel M., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2013)
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Issues and opportunities: American Legion National Commander James E. Koutz testimony before the Senate and House committees on Veterans' Affairs American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Koutz, James E., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2012)