The American Legion [Volume 134, No. 5 (May 1993)]
American Legion. National Headquarters
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Cambodia's Last Chance: May's elections could sew the seeds of democracy or bring back the killing fields by Richard Fisher
- The Final Salute: Where Heroes Rest: VA's National Cemetery System is expanding for the future by Miles Z. Epstein
- The Changing Face of Honor Guards: As more and more military honor guards are disbanding, the Legion fills the gap by Ken Scharnberg
- Too Many Victims! Americans should stop whining and start taking responsibility, says author of a Nation of Victims
- Diamond Mine: For 67 years, American Legion Baseball has been loading the major leagues with talent by Les Brindley
- Science in a Cage: The animal rights movement has caused the cost of medicine to increase by Frank Bentayou
- Washington Conference Report: VA Secretary Jesse Brown pledges to be an advocate for veterans
- Big Issues: Should Congress give the President a line-item veto?
- Your American Legion
- Commander's Message
- Veterans Update
- Parting Shots
- Washington Watch
- Legion News
- Cover: honoring those who served, Navy Seaman Jeff Heames plays Taps at Barrancas National Cemetery in Pensacola, Fla. For more about honor guards and national cemeteries, see articles beginning on page 23. Photo by Picture Group.
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
National Commander's Testimony before the Senate and House Committees on Veterans' Affairs, September 10, 2013 American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Dellinger, Daniel M., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2013)
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Issues and opportunities: American Legion National Commander James E. Koutz testimony before the Senate and House committees on Veterans' Affairs American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Koutz, James E., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2012)