The American Legion [Volume 143, No. 1 (July 1997)]
American Legion. National Headquarters
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- The Marching Maestro: John Philip Sousa put America's patriotism into music by Paul E. Bierley
- Invisible Economy: Out-of-control immigration, legal and not, has changed the U.S. by Peter Brimelow
- Alien Nation (interview): The Immigration and Naturalization Service struggles to put its house in order
- Death Strikes The Liberty: 30 years after, no one knows why, or seems to care by Gurney Williams III
- Disabled Independence: Disabled Americans have been coping; now the law's on their side by Julie A. Rhoad
- Wrath Of A River: Legionnaires square off against disaster by Joe Stuteville
- Big Issues: Should the FDA Regulate the Tobacco Industry?
- Commander's Message
- Washington Watch
- On Duty
- Veterans Update
- Legion News
- Parting Shots
- Cover: Gloriously celebrating The Fourth. Michael Mauer Photography.
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
National Commander's Testimony before the Senate and House Committees on Veterans' Affairs, September 10, 2013 American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Dellinger, Daniel M., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2013)
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Issues and opportunities: American Legion National Commander James E. Koutz testimony before the Senate and House committees on Veterans' Affairs American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Koutz, James E., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2012)