The American Legion [Volume 142, No. 5 (May 1997)]
American Legion. National Headquarters
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- From Bunker Hill To Bosnia: In Arlington, a memorial to our warrior women takes shape by Julie A. Rhoad
- Tough Times, Tougher Talk: The world's a bit safer, but we need to count our change by Edward L Rowny
- The Boys From Billy Goat Hill: One short street buried eight heroes by Ted Malone
- "We Give Them Dignity" (interview): VA prosthetics: artificial limbs, genuine confidence.
- Silver Tongue Sleuthing: Indications of untruth, other than singed trousers by Paul Ekman
- Faith Unchained: Captivity in North Korea couldn't break this soldier by Joe Stutevllle
- . . .And Injustice For All: Service members can sue Uncle Sam for negligence; they just can't win by James J. Kilpatrick
- The Washington Conference: Legionnaires scout Capitol Hill on behalf of protecting Old Glory
- Big Issues: Should legal immigrants be eligible for federal assistance ?
- Commander's Message
- Washington Watch
- On Duty
- Your American Legion
- Veterans Update
- Legion News
- Parting Shots
- Cover: A war less forgotten. Photo by Rob Crandall
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Legislative Division; American Legion National Library and Museum (2015)