The American Legion [Volume 141, No. 5 (November 1996)]
American Legion. National Headquarters
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Out Of The Ashes: The art of the flag: Out of inspiration but into nihilism by Steve Salerno
- Give GIs A Nobel Prize: They've saved the world more than once by N.J. Kressel
- War Of Words: A (Persian) Gulf between media and military by Johanna Neuman
- Healthy Returns: Why the GI Bill of Health broadens the VHA system
- Uncle Sam's Mike Force: Training those who are on duty on the air by Ken Cauthern
- Deep Trouble: Sunken Russian subs are still a danger by Miles Z. Epstein
- Still Serving America: Report from the Salt Lake City National Convention
- Resolutions: For the good of the nation, The American Legion resolves. . .
- Highlights: Guests, bands, meetings and speakers; Legionnaires tend to their business
- National Officers: Introducing the 1996-97 American Legion leaders
- Big Issues: Should Congress Cease Funding National Endowment for Arts?
- Commander's Message
- Washington Watch
- On Duty
- Your American Legion
- Veterans Update
- Legion News
- Parting Shots
- Cover The political season is in full cry throughout the nation with the presidential candidates responding to questions on the issues on page 14. Art by Alex Murawskl/Gerald & Cullen Rapp, Inc.
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Legislative Division; American Legion National Library and Museum (2015)