The American Legion [Volume 141, No. 4 (October 1996)]
American Legion. National Headquarters
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- The Men Who Would Be President: Clinton and Dole respond to issues of concern to the Legion
- Hanging Tough In A Hostile World: The next commander-in-chief must be able to respond to worldwide threats by Bruce I. Gudmundsson
- The Wealth And Health Of Our Nation: The ups and downs of our economy the next president will face by Gordon Williams
- How Congress Voted On The Flag Amendment: Listing of how your lawmakers voted
- Prescription For Change: What the GI Bill of Health means for all veterans and their families
- Joseph J. Frank Elected National Commander: Meet a Vietnam veteran of combat engineering and a "go-to guy."
- Big Issues: Should Congress approve the school prayer amendment?
- Washington Watch
- On Duty
- Your American Legion
- Veterans Update
- Legion News
- Parting Shots
- Cover The political season is in full cry throughout the nation with the presidential candidates responding to questions on the issues on page 14. Art by Alex Murawskl/Gerald & Cullen Rapp, Inc.
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
National Commander's Testimony before the Senate and House Committees on Veterans' Affairs, September 10, 2013 American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Dellinger, Daniel M., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2013)
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Issues and opportunities: American Legion National Commander James E. Koutz testimony before the Senate and House committees on Veterans' Affairs American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Koutz, James E., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2012)