The American Legion [Volume 139, No. 6 (December 1995)]
American Legion. National Headquarters
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Ludwig on Hill, Touts VA Bill: The Legion's prescription for an ailing VA
- Will Jelly Beans Be Illegal? The political correctness police have tossed the Easter bunny and Santa in the brig by Sarah J. McCarthy
- The Wrong Answer: Our children describe better than the federal government's version of an education by Bruno V. Manno
- Special Section: Family Values
- Hollywood Gets Religion: A noted reviewer sings the praises of reel-to-real spirituality by Michael Medved
- Second Parenthood: Just when you thought it was safe to retire, welcome to 1990s grandparenting by Gurney Williams, III
- Fatherless America: A founder of the National Fatherhood Initiative tells why today's families need strong male role models
- Big Issues: Should Congress approve the GOP Medicare reform program?
- On Duty
- Legion News
- Commander's Message
- Your American Legion
- Washington Watch
- Veterans Update
- Parting Shots
- Cover: Happy holidays from The American Legion Magazine. At this jubilant time, the family takes on unique importance. The magazine examines America's families, and the influences that shape their values, in our special section beginning on page 28. "Holiday Magic" illustration by David McCall Johnston/Lavaty.
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.