The American Legion [Volume 134, No. 2 (February 1993)]
American Legion. National Headquarters
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Vietnam Twenty-Five Years Later: The countryside has forgotten what man cannot Photos by Geoffrey Clifford
- Tet Twenty-Five Years Later: From the jungle to the Pentagon, five writers look back at the Tet Offensive
- Virtual Reality: New computers conjure imaginary worlds, and improve safety too by Gurney Williams III
- Art Linkletter's Art of Living: America needs to return to family values, says this tireless crusader against drugs
- ROTC Cut to the Corps: How have the defense cuts affected the largest producer of U.S. military officers? by T. Douglas Donaldson
- The Plots Thicken: Why some see conspiracies in every corner by Don Oldenburg
- Why They Came: The pride and pain at the 10th anniversary of the Wall
- Big Issues: Should Congress approve the North American Free Trade Agreement?
- Your American Legion
- Commander's Message
- Veterans Update
- Parting Shots
- Washington Watch
- Legion News
- Cover: In the future, astronauts will use virtual reality computers to train for other worlds. But even today, VR images help architects design safer apartments for the handicapped. To step into this new technology, see page 24. Illustration by John Maggard/Scott Hull Associates.
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Rehbein, David K., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2009)
American Legion. National Commission on Children and Youth; American Legion. Committee on Children and Youth (American Legion, 2006)
American Legion. National Legislative Division; American Legion National Library and Museum (2015)