The American Legion [Volume 137, No. 5 (November 1994)]
American Legion. National Headquarters
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Miami Shakes, Rattles, Rolls to Victory: Post 346 shuts out Post 299 of Chino, Calif., to win the Legion World Series
- Veterans Day: A Celebration for All Ages: Deep in the heart of Texas, a town honors those who served by Les Brindley
- The Press's Prejudices: Television, newspapers and magazines distort the news with one-sided coverage, says this media watchdog
- Rewriting Enola Gay's History: The plane that dropped the A-bomb on Japan now is the center of a furious debate by Brian D. Smith
- Our Job Was to Win: The Enola Gay's Captain has no apologies or regrets by Paul W. Tibbets, Jr.
- The Battle of the Bulge: Although surprised and encircled, American forces stopped Hitler's fierce counterattack by Sid Moody
- Convention 1994
- Report from Minneapolis: Delegates to the 76th National Convention re-affirm their commitment to the Legion's founding principles
- National Officers and Appointments
- Big Issues: Should Congress declare a moratorium on immigration?
- Your American Legion
- Parting Shots
- Commander's Message
- Veterans Update
- Washington Watch
- Cover: The town of Mineral Wells remembers Veterans Day, Texas style. See page 22. Photograph by Jeff Shaw.
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Legislative Division; American Legion National Library and Museum (2015)