The American Legion [Volume 136, No. 5 (May 1994)]
American Legion. National Headquarters
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Still at Sea: Builders of a memorial to the USS Indianapolis are seeking crew members and their families
- A Day for Remembering: Memorial Day is not an exercise in sadness but a tribute to those who served by Gary Turbak
- The American Economy: An 80s Cure for 90s Ills: To rebound from the recession we must look to the past, says a Pulitzer-Prize winning Wall Street Journal editor
- Home, Sweet, Office: With today's technology, entrepreneurs can pursue careers while staying at home by Ellen Brandt
- No Job for a Woman: A brief but honest, account of what women can look forward to in combat by James Brady
- Satisfaction Guaranteed Once Again: In today's competitive marketplace, businesses are trying hard to please consumers by Jay Stuller
- Washington Conference Report: Legionnaires take the fight for veterans benefits to Capitol Hill
- Big Issues: Should Congress stop funding the National Endowment for Democracy?
- Veterans Update
- Parting Shots
- Commander's Message
- Legion News
- Washington Watch
- Cover: This Memorial Day ceremony at Normandy honors those who paid the ultimate price for freedom. Photograph by Jacques Brinon/AP Wideworld Photos.
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Legislative Division; American Legion National Library and Museum (2015)
Address of National Commander O.L. Bodenhamer of The American Legion at the Legion's National Armistice Day exercises at the Washington Auditorium on Armistice Night, November 11, 1929 Bodenhamer, O.L., National Commander, American Legion; American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana) (American Legion, 1929)
American Legion. National Internal Affairs Commission; American Legion. National Trophies, Awards and Ceremonials Committee (American Legion, 2010)