The American Legion [Volume 136, No. 5 (May 1994)]
American Legion. National Headquarters
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Still at Sea: Builders of a memorial to the USS Indianapolis are seeking crew members and their families
- A Day for Remembering: Memorial Day is not an exercise in sadness but a tribute to those who served by Gary Turbak
- The American Economy: An 80s Cure for 90s Ills: To rebound from the recession we must look to the past, says a Pulitzer-Prize winning Wall Street Journal editor
- Home, Sweet, Office: With today's technology, entrepreneurs can pursue careers while staying at home by Ellen Brandt
- No Job for a Woman: A brief but honest, account of what women can look forward to in combat by James Brady
- Satisfaction Guaranteed Once Again: In today's competitive marketplace, businesses are trying hard to please consumers by Jay Stuller
- Washington Conference Report: Legionnaires take the fight for veterans benefits to Capitol Hill
- Big Issues: Should Congress stop funding the National Endowment for Democracy?
- Veterans Update
- Parting Shots
- Commander's Message
- Legion News
- Washington Watch
- Cover: This Memorial Day ceremony at Normandy honors those who paid the ultimate price for freedom. Photograph by Jacques Brinon/AP Wideworld Photos.
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Legislative Division; American Legion National Library and Museum (2015)