The American Legion [Volume 136, No. 4 (April 1994)]
American Legion. National Headquarters
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- New Rx for the 1990s: Alternative Medicine: New treatments may cost less than traditional medicine by Steve Salerno
- Russia's Loose Cannons: America still needs to be on guard because of Russia's huge nuclear arsenal by Robert McGarvey
- Third World America: Our country has been losing a worldwide economic war, says an international affairs expert
- Politically Correct or Else: Thought police patrol the workplace, our schools, and may even control our future by Kathy Egan
- A Campus Correctness Crusade: Even on college campuses, old, innocently adopted symbols are now seen as racist or sexist by Frank Bentayou
- The Freedom of Truth: There are beliefs that maim America, and there are truths that make her free by George Roche
- Big Issues: Should Congress set high taxes on cigarettes to fund new health programs?
- Your American Legion
- Commander's Message
- Veterans Update
- Parting Shots
- Washington Watch
- Legion News
- Cover: Patients and insurance companies are seeking other ways, such as electrolysis and acupuncture, to treat ailments. See page 22. Photograph by H. Armstrong Roberts Inc.
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Legislative Division; American Legion National Library and Museum (2015)
Address of National Commander O.L. Bodenhamer of The American Legion at the Legion's National Armistice Day exercises at the Washington Auditorium on Armistice Night, November 11, 1929 Bodenhamer, O.L., National Commander, American Legion; American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana) (American Legion, 1929)
American Legion. National Internal Affairs Commission; American Legion. National Trophies, Awards and Ceremonials Committee (American Legion, 2010)