The American Legion [Volume 135, No. 4 (October 1993)]
American Legion. National Headquarters
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Study Links Agent Orange With More Diseases: Vietnam veterans may be able to receive compensation for additional ailments
- The Solomons: Toehold to Victory: These rock and coral beaches were the stage for some of the bloodiest fighting in World War II by Sid Moody
- A Measure of Success: The metric system is more important than ever for U.S. businesses by David E. Wilke
- What Every Child Should Be Taught: A few simple lessons can lead children to a better life by Gary Bauer
- Mom, Pop and Co.: More and more husbands and wives are creating new businesses together by Gordon Williams
- The Fight Over School Choice: Many parents want the right to send their kids to any school they choose by Gurney Williams III
- Will School Choice Work? Education experts argue each side of the issue by William H. Mellor III and Lewis W. Finch
- The Eco-Crisis Myth: An environmental expert debunks alarmists threats of global warming and acid rain
- Big Issues: Should Congress grant statehood to the District of Columbia?
- Veterans Update
- Parting Shots
- Washington Watch
- Legion News
- Your American Legion
- Cover: Today's children can graduate to a better world by learning a few simple principles. See page 25. Photo by Bob Firth/International Stock Photo.
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Legislative Division; American Legion National Library and Museum (2015)