The American Legion Dispatch [Volume 24, No. 9 (May 2014)]
American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana)
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- The Eyes Of Freedom: Traveling memorial of eight paintings honors 23 fallen men from Lima Company
- Commander's Message: VA leadership changes needed
- Membership: Recruiters to be honored with "Building for Tomorrow Today"
- Adjutant's Message: Post revitalization increases membership
- Ask a Service Officer: PTSD treatment options
- Centennial Celebration Spotlight: Post 201 in Louisville, Ky.
- Post Activities: Legion band heads to Normandy
- Honor And Remembrance: Celebrating the departed
- Membership: Spot, assess, recruit
- TRICARE for Life to cut discounts
- News Alert
- Membership Incentives and Awards
- A Message From Membership
- Legionnaires deliver supplies to mudslide victims
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
National Commander's Testimony before the Senate and House Committees on Veterans' Affairs, September 10, 2013 American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Dellinger, Daniel M., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2013)
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Issues and opportunities: American Legion National Commander James E. Koutz testimony before the Senate and House committees on Veterans' Affairs American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Koutz, James E., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2012)