The American Legion Dispatch [Volume 25, No. 2 (October 2014)]
American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana)
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- A Silent Walk For POW/MIAs: Legion Family members in Wisconsin walk a mile in silence every third Saturday in September to honor servicemembers still unaccounted for
- News Alert
- Commander's Message: Share your military experience
- Adjutant's Message: Keep Halloween safe for youth
- Ask a Service Officer: VA launches Burn Pit Registry
- Centennial Celebration Spotlight: Post 48 in Oxnard, Calif.
- Americanism: "Legion, home-school community share same values"
- Help youth "close the gate on drugs"
- Post Activities: Legion outreach efforts increased in 2013
- COLA increase starts Dec. 1 for service-disabled veterans
- Membership Incentives And Awards
- 2014 Gold Brigade spotlight: Edward Castillo of California
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Rehbein, David K., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2009)
American Legion. National Commission on Children and Youth; American Legion. Committee on Children and Youth (American Legion, 2006)
American Legion. National Legislative Division; American Legion National Library and Museum (2015)