The American Legion [Volume 113, No. 1 (July 1982)]
American Legion. National Headquarters
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Chicago: Your Kind Of Town: Carl Sandburg called it the "Stormy, husky brawling, City of the big shoulders." Legionnaires at the 64th National Convention will get their own shot at describing this indescribable city
- Bloody Waters Of The Falklands: The bleak collection of rocks in the South Atlantic called The Falkland Islands has a strategic importance to the world that's been bitterly fought over in the past, is equally contested today and may be the site of a U.S. -Soviet confrontation in the future by Ernest Cuneo
- Sea Guerrillas: WWII strategists learned they could blunt the deadly force of German U-boat attacks with, of all things, a Portuguese fishing boat by Dean W. Ballenger
- Signing Of The Declaration of Independence: If you thought you knew all the "facts" surrounding the signing of the Declaration of Independence, think again by Gary Bousman
- Terrorism: A Case Of False Security: The United States is no longer immune to the types of atrocities committed by European and third-world nation terrorists. The horror has come to rest on our own shores by Jerome Greer Chandler
- Commander's Message: "We Make the Difference"
- Big Issues: "Should Congress Repeal the Equal Time Fairness Law?"
- The Message Center
- News for Legionnaires
- Dateline Washington
- News to Use
- Parting Shots
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Rehbein, David K., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2009)
American Legion. National Commission on Children and Youth; American Legion. Committee on Children and Youth (American Legion, 2006)
American Legion. National Legislative Division; American Legion National Library and Museum (2015)