The American Legion [Volume 112, No. 4 (April 1982)]
American Legion. National Headquarters
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- The Bad News Bear: Those cute, cuddly bears that so adorably beg for food in our nation's parks can kill an adult with one swipe of a paw and destroy a recreational vehicle at the drop of a cookie by Joseph Stocker
- Till Death Do Us Part: Filling the void left by the death of ones spouse can, and must, be accomplished if the survivor is to honor the memory of the departed by Vernon Pizer
- The Sullivan Sacrifice: Waterloo, IA, sent five brothers off to fight the war. In return, the United States got a towering symbol of duty honor and courage by Gary Turbak
- Special Report-War on Drugs: The Military Strikes Back: America's armed forces are fighting a no-holds-barred battle with an insidious enemy: drug abuse among its service members. The Pentagon knows that if drugs win, America loses By Philip C. Clarke
- Commander's Message: "Penny Wise, Pound Foolish"
- Big Issues: "Should Daylight Saving Time Be Extended?"
- The Message Center
- News for Legionnaires
- Dateline Washington
- News to Use
- Parting Shots
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
National Commander's Testimony before the Senate and House Committees on Veterans' Affairs, September 10, 2013 American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Dellinger, Daniel M., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2013)
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Issues and opportunities: American Legion National Commander James E. Koutz testimony before the Senate and House committees on Veterans' Affairs American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Koutz, James E., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2012)