The American Legion [Volume 112, No. 4 (April 1982)]
American Legion. National Headquarters
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- The Bad News Bear: Those cute, cuddly bears that so adorably beg for food in our nation's parks can kill an adult with one swipe of a paw and destroy a recreational vehicle at the drop of a cookie by Joseph Stocker
- Till Death Do Us Part: Filling the void left by the death of ones spouse can, and must, be accomplished if the survivor is to honor the memory of the departed by Vernon Pizer
- The Sullivan Sacrifice: Waterloo, IA, sent five brothers off to fight the war. In return, the United States got a towering symbol of duty honor and courage by Gary Turbak
- Special Report-War on Drugs: The Military Strikes Back: America's armed forces are fighting a no-holds-barred battle with an insidious enemy: drug abuse among its service members. The Pentagon knows that if drugs win, America loses By Philip C. Clarke
- Commander's Message: "Penny Wise, Pound Foolish"
- Big Issues: "Should Daylight Saving Time Be Extended?"
- The Message Center
- News for Legionnaires
- Dateline Washington
- News to Use
- Parting Shots
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Rehbein, David K., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2009)
American Legion. National Commission on Children and Youth; American Legion. Committee on Children and Youth (American Legion, 2006)
American Legion. National Legislative Division; American Legion National Library and Museum (2015)