The American Legion [Volume 111, No. 6 (December 1981)]
American Legion. National Headquarters
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Romance Of The Rails: The old, neglected train with its huge, snorting bulk and the dignity of age has created an astonishing nostalgia even among those who never knew the age of steam by Phyllis Zauner
- Lest We Forget: On this, the 40th anniversary of the attack on Pearl Harbor, we pause to pay tribute to those who died on that "date which will live in infamy"
- What's New At The Dentist? Smile ... if dentists have their way your teeth will last a lifetime. Here are the latest developments in the world of dentistry by Douglas Greene
- Christmas In Bastogne: General Anthony C. McAuliffe reveals the inside story of what Christmas was like during the Battle of the Bulge by Lester David
- The River Of Blood: The Poles will never accept Communist domination regardless of the pressures placed upon them, and history holds the reason by Ernest Cuneo
- Commander's Message: A Tradition Of Giving
- Big Issues: Should Congress Curb The Powers Of The IRS?
- The Message Center
- News for Legionnaires
- Dateline Washington
- News to Use
- Parting Shots
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
National Commander's Testimony before the Senate and House Committees on Veterans' Affairs, September 10, 2013 American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Dellinger, Daniel M., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2013)
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Issues and opportunities: American Legion National Commander James E. Koutz testimony before the Senate and House committees on Veterans' Affairs American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Koutz, James E., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2012)