The American Legion Magazine [Volume 110, No. 3 (March 1981)]
American Legion. National Headquarters
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- "I Was Khomeini's Hostage. . ." Legionnaire SFC Donald R. Hohman tells the story of his 14-month ordeal as a hostage in the American Embassy in Tehran in this "exclusive" to The American Legion Magazine by Philip C. Clarke
- Bilingual Education: Hoax Of The '80s: There is much to be said about bilingual education, but not much of it is favorable by Dr. Max Rafferty
- Hidden Meaning Of Handwriting: A noted graphologist presents a quick lesson in handwriting analysis by Hannah M. Smith
- My Eyes Are At My Fingertips: Blinded in a tragic accident, the author saw the world through the eyes of Glenn Dawg by Jack M. Redding
- Balancing The NATO Triad: The Secretary of State analyses the status of NATO and recommends needed changes by Alexander M. Haig, Jr.
- Commander's Message: The Time Has Come
- Big Issues: Should We Scrap The 9-Digit Zip Code Plan?
- The Message Center
- News for Legionnaires
- Dateline Washington
- News to Use
- Parting Shots
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Legislative Division; American Legion National Library and Museum (2015)