The American Legion Magazine [Volume 110, No. 2 (February 1981)]
American Legion. National Headquarters
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Troubled Bird That Wants To Fly: Despite falling tiles, sputtering engines and despairing designers, America's first Space Shuttle is expected to make its debut in March by Philip C. Clarke
- China's Longest March: The Dragon and the Bear are at each others throats this time Russia worries that Red China will soon reverse the Asiatic power structure by Ernest Cuneo
- The Forgotten Art Of Haggling: Tips for savvy shoppers who enjoy the purchase as much as the product by Barbara Lewis
- The Once And Future Fuel: Those "in the know" have forsaken the patina and opted for the glow by Gary Turbak
- Le Diable Rouge: Legend deals with him kindly but Allied fliers called him "the Red Devil" by James Haviland
- Reducing Medical Costs: 13 Real Ways: "Shop for maternity services" and a dozen other tips to ensure a healthy budget by Mitten Medford
- Commander's Message: What is Americanism?
- Big Issues: Should Employers Who Knowingly Hire Illegal Aliens Be Penalized?
- The Message Center
- News for Legionnaires
- Dateline Washington
- News to Use
- Parting Shots
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
National Commander's Testimony before the Senate and House Committees on Veterans' Affairs, September 10, 2013 American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Dellinger, Daniel M., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2013)
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Issues and opportunities: American Legion National Commander James E. Koutz testimony before the Senate and House committees on Veterans' Affairs American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Koutz, James E., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2012)