The American Legion Magazine [Volume 110, No. 2 (February 1981)]
American Legion. National Headquarters
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Troubled Bird That Wants To Fly: Despite falling tiles, sputtering engines and despairing designers, America's first Space Shuttle is expected to make its debut in March by Philip C. Clarke
- China's Longest March: The Dragon and the Bear are at each others throats this time Russia worries that Red China will soon reverse the Asiatic power structure by Ernest Cuneo
- The Forgotten Art Of Haggling: Tips for savvy shoppers who enjoy the purchase as much as the product by Barbara Lewis
- The Once And Future Fuel: Those "in the know" have forsaken the patina and opted for the glow by Gary Turbak
- Le Diable Rouge: Legend deals with him kindly but Allied fliers called him "the Red Devil" by James Haviland
- Reducing Medical Costs: 13 Real Ways: "Shop for maternity services" and a dozen other tips to ensure a healthy budget by Mitten Medford
- Commander's Message: What is Americanism?
- Big Issues: Should Employers Who Knowingly Hire Illegal Aliens Be Penalized?
- The Message Center
- News for Legionnaires
- Dateline Washington
- News to Use
- Parting Shots
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Commission on Children and Youth; American Legion. Committee on Children and Youth (American Legion, 2006)
American Legion. National Legislative Division; American Legion National Library and Museum (2015)