The American Legion Magazine [Volume 108, No. 5 (May 1980)]
American Legion. National Headquarters
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Lasers and "Lightning Bolts": A new race in space may be developing as the superpowers strive to perfect energy-beam weapons by Philip C. Clarke
- Funny You Should Mention That! "Now isn't that a coincidence?" is more than a popular expression to scientists who study them by Phyllis Zauner
- God's Men In Battle: Great men of faith have worn the uniform of our country and distinguished themselves by uncommon valor by Vernon Pizer
- Hitting the Housing Jackpot: Some grand old homes are being bought for a pittance and returned to usefulness in a new setting by Robert L. Williams
- $3 Bills and Borghese Bucks: There was a time when breaking a sawbuck might net you two $3's and a $4! by Gary Turbak
- Commander's Message: Lets Get Out The Vote!
- Big Issues: Should the United States Go All Out For Civil Defense?
- The Message Center
- News for Legionnaires
- Dateline Washington
- News to Use
- Parting Shots
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
National Commander's Testimony before the Senate and House Committees on Veterans' Affairs, September 10, 2013 American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Dellinger, Daniel M., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2013)
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Issues and opportunities: American Legion National Commander James E. Koutz testimony before the Senate and House committees on Veterans' Affairs American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Koutz, James E., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2012)