The American Legion Magazine [Volume 108, No. 4 (April 1980)]
American Legion. National Headquarters
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Investments That Fight Inflation: Much has been written to help the wealthy choose tax shelters and lucrative investments. Now an expert tells the smaller investor how to set the most for his investment dollar by Mark Metcalf
- The Russian Anaconda: One by one, the Soviet Union is gaining control of the important waterways on the globe by Ernest Cuneo
- Crazy Campaign Capers: Every Presidential campaign since. Washington's day has had its own memorable pranks by William E. Miles
- King of the Backyard Barbecue: Whether your taste buds yearn for charcoal-grilled fish or a succulent brace of ducks, this article tells how to prepare them by Thomas A. Hoge
- The German Misconnection: They landed on a Long Island beach and were arrested by the U.S. Coast Guard. This is their story by Randall H. Bryant
- Classic Photographs of Vietnam: The war as seen through the lens of a camera is reproduced here
- Commander's Message: You Are The Legion's "Clout"
- Big Issues: Should the government have a permanent special prosecutor?
- The Message Center
- News for Legionnaires
- Dateline Washington
- News to Use
- Parting Shots
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
National Commander's Testimony before the Senate and House Committees on Veterans' Affairs, September 10, 2013 American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Dellinger, Daniel M., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2013)
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Issues and opportunities: American Legion National Commander James E. Koutz testimony before the Senate and House committees on Veterans' Affairs American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Koutz, James E., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2012)